Moving out of a property
24th July 2018
Moving properties can be stressful, so let us take care of the energy part. If you’re moving out and ending your contract with us, this is what you should do:
- Let us know you’re moving by either logging in to your online account, clicking on ‘My Details’ and following the instructions or calling our Customer Service team on 0843 227 2377.
- Please send us any supporting documents, such as:
- Confirmation from the landlord or brewery (for pubs)
- Confirmation from the solicitor handling the change of occupancy/tenancy
- Confirmation from the estate agent who helped with the change of tenancy
- Copy of the mortgage completion letter (if the property has been bought or sold)
- Submit an up-to-date meter reading (ideally taken on the day before or the day of the move).
- Provide us with a forwarding address so we can send you your final invoice within 10 working days.
If you are moving to a new space, we'd be happy to help you with a new energy quote. As an existing customer, we can use our knowledge of your needs to create a bespoke quote just for you. Contact our Sales team on 0843 227 2357 to get a quote right away.