My Opus Energy
What is My Opus Energy?
My Opus Energy is our convenient and easy-to-use online portal for managing your energy. Use the portal to view your usage data, find and download invoices, upload meter reads and manage your team’s portal access – whenever suits you.
Why use My Opus Energy?
* Don’t forget you can save even more time by switching to a smart meter – read more and apply from our Get smart page.
How to use My Opus Energy
Some handy tips to help you get what you need from our portal…
Finding your contract end date
- From the portal’s home page, click on ‘CONTRACT SUMMARY’ in the left-hand menu. You’ll see a list of contracts ordered by start date, with most recent at the top. For each contract ID, you’ll see an end date in the relevant row.
You can request contract paperwork, if necessary, by emailing email@example.com.
Submitting meter reads
Setting up a Direct Debit payment
Set up a Direct Debit for hassle-free, on-time payment of your bills. To do this:
- From the portal’s home page, click on the dropdown arrow next to ‘INVOICES & PAYMENTS’ in the left-hand menu – and select ‘DIRECT DEBIT’. You’ll see a list of your accounts.
- Either: a. Click on the ‘Set up/amend Direct Debit’ button at the end of the relevant account’s row, or b. Select the checkboxes on the left of each relevant account’s row if you wish to set up one Direct Debit for multiple accounts.
- You’ll see a form with the accounts you’ve selected shown at the top. Complete the form with your bank or building society account details and click the ‘Submit Direct Debit application / changes’ button at the bottom.
You’ll see a confirmation screen showing the details you’ve submitted.
Viewing half-hourly data by site
If you are (or your tenant is) moving premises, let us know so we can make sure the correct meters are connected and we send any paperwork to the right address. You can begin the process in My Opus Energy.
- From the portal’s home page, either: a. Click on the dropdown arrow next to ‘ACCOUNT DETAILS’ in the left-hand menu – and select ‘MOVING PREMISES’, or b. Scroll down and click on the ‘Moving Premises’ button at the bottom of the home page.
Either of these buttons will take you to the ‘Moving business premises’ page on our website. From there, scroll down and select a form based on whether you’re moving in, moving out or welcoming a new tenant. Complete and submit the form.
Getting further support
If you need further support with using My Opus Energy, click on the ‘Help’ button in the top-right corner of the screen. From there you can download our ‘How to guide’ or click ‘Help and Advice’ to view answers to frequently asked questions and Insights articles on our website.